We completed Investigation 4 today and are starting our review for the Final Unit Assessment.
- Translates information about linear relationships given a table, a graph, or an equation to one of the other forms.
- Solves problems and make decisions about linear relationships using information given in tables, graphs, and symbolic expressions.
Areas of Focus:
• Constructs tables, graphs and symbolic equations.
• Recognizes linear relationships
• Solve and equation for an unknown.
• Find x or y when you substitute in the other value in an equation.
• Understands the rate change, slope and y-intercept.
• Finds the slope of a line given 2 points on a line or given an equation.
• Finds point of intersection of two lines given a graph or a table.
• Find y-intercept when given an equation.
Here is the study packet for students to complete. These were handed out in class today.